Quick! - Where's the pub???

Maxine Wesley mxw at DMU.AC.UK
Fri Jun 21 06:15:39 EDT 1996

> > FoFP said..

> Bart said

> > So who else is going? Will I finally spot the mud-covered Maxine? Tim?
>
> Nah. When they're playing about 1000 yds from my doorstep, it invalidates the
> need to travel 80 miles, *and* eat bad pizza all night :-)

Yeah but washed down with 10 year old malt whiskey... it wasn't too bad.
There's always the kebab?!

Well... if Tim's not going then I can't be bothered either ;) - seriously
tho' it's soooooooo tempting. My motorcycle started making 'gurgling'
noises this morning on the way to work so I've taken it home and tucked
it up in bed.... which means I'm at the mercy of public transport.. the
bus stop home is next to the train station. I know how to get to Brixton, I
know the pub, I like the beer... I'm in need of a HW fix to alleviate my
worried mind..... I need the money to fix the bike ....arrrrrrrrrgh!

I guess I'll have to wait until the Langtree Festival... that's 100%
a definate must go... and only a month away, weyhey! :)

Have a good night y'all,

Maxine

p.s. thanks to Dave Berry for mailing the tapes..