Brain Surgeons Gig Tomorrow Night

Fri Jun 21 09:00:22 EDT 1996

Hope to see some of you listmembers at tomorrow's Brain Surgeons gig at
Mama Kin in Boston (on Lansdowne Street, right behind Fenway Park's historic
"Green Monster").  I'm sure I'll see Al and Deb ;-) , and Rudy tells me
he'll be there -- anyone else?

For those that don't know me, I'll wearing jeans and a black Brain Surgeons
t-shirt (Eponymous cover), and no doubt standing in front of the stage
during the show - usually I'm hanging out near the bar by myself before the
set, however my brother and sister will be with me tomorrow night.  Stop
by and say "Hi".  Oh, and I'm about 5'11" with short brown hair - and
some people have told me I look like Kevin Bacon (go figure).

John

ObBrainSurgeonsLyric:  "Shakespear in cyberspace, free as a feather
animating emergencies, for you dining dis-pleasure."