BRAIN: Brainhead rally

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Fri Jun 21 09:48:00 EDT 1996

Since I'm jealous as hell of the list members going to see HW starting
today, I want to make the BS gig(s) in the next week an event to get into.
 So how about starting the Brainheads?   The Mama Kin gig tomorrow is near
and NYC next week is not a long haul.   Tickets aren't hard to come by.
  For distinctive dress we can wear BS Tees and maybe head bandages with red
marker spots.   I'm willing to pilot to NYC next week if others want to go.
 The NYC Porcupine Tree concert the next day is another draw.   It's summer
and I want to party.  I'm looking at this as a goof to have fun with.   I'll
see if I can get a Brainball or 2 to bring along.

Rudy
At least one idiot will be bandaged

Ob BS gig song:  "I Play the Drums"