OTHER: re- well Porc Tree really

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Fri Jun 21 10:19:00 EDT 1996

>> The NYC Porcupine Tree concert the next day is another draw.

>Hey wait a minute, where did you find out about this Rudy ? Is there a
>tour involved or just an odd gig ?

>I'd love to catch these guys (but NYC is a little far)

>Cheers,
>Steve L.

Keith H. mentioned this.  It is on 6/27, the day before their Baltimore
appearance (and that's it for the US).  Tickets are $5!!  I've got the
details printed, but at home, as far as venue.  It is a smallish club though
with no advance sales.   It's definitely being considered, and my tape gear
would be with me.

Rudy