HW: Paradiso, Amsterdam

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Fri Jun 21 20:56:38 EDT 1996

Rob,

>> All of you who are going to HW at the Paradiso next Wednesday,
>> you all have tickets?
>> See you at The Bulldog at eight,
>> Jerry

>    Only for the flight so far....don't tell me...it's sold out or
>   something. What was it a certain band once sang, "paraNOIA,
>   paraNOIA, paraNOIA".

:-) No, even at the Paradiso they don't expect it to get sold out. But if you
wish, I can get you a ticket. Tell me how much do you need? (I know, some of
you mentioned with how many they would be invading Amsterdam, but I didn't
keep track of that!)

Tickets cost 18 guilders (15 at the door), and you will have to pay another 4
guilders at the door for a month's subscription. (Strange policy, but I guess
that part is what goes directly to the Paradiso instead of a percentage of
ticket sales.)

>    Any chance you get me a ticket? If you can I promise I won't
>   mention the football all night.....4-1...ooops sorry it just
>   slipped out. :)

Don't you ever do that again! :-) No, kidding. I really couldn't care less.
I'm not interested in football at all, nor any other sports. Except skiing!
And have a little beer now and then. /That/ (the beer, not the skiing) is
what made me go to the pub and watch little parts of the game.

If you reply tonight (Friday) or tomorrow morning (Saturday), I mean, if I
have your answer by tomorrow morning, I will get a ticket right away
(Saturday). Otherwise, it will be Monday afternoon.

TTYL,
Jerry