HW: very close to my home

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Jun 22 10:30:03 EDT 1996

In message <Pine.PMDF.3.91.960623000238.538991915C-100000 at rubens.its.uni
melb.edu.au>, Troy Harris <tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU> writes
>  Alright!!!  Enough gloating.  More punishment is dished out on the Aussies.
>
>  First the BOC gigs, then the BS, and now HW, what is a serious rocker
>to do?

Easy. start "The Australian Hawks / Brain Surgeons / BOC "

                      (delete where applicable)
<grin>

Come on. There has to be some compensation for living in Europe!
I went to Aus once, I loved it. I think you're dead lucky living there.
Apart from having to start tribute bands, of course. :)
At least Monster Magnet come over!
--
Jon Browne