HW: very close to my home

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sat Jun 22 23:31:15 EDT 1996

>> I can't believe it !!!
>> HAWKWIND will play on 17.07.1996 only 7 (seven) miles from my home!!!!!

>  Alright!!!  Enough gloating.  More punishment is dished out on the
> Aussies.
>  First the BOC gigs, then the BS, and now HW, what is a serious rocker
>to do?

Move out to Europe or USA? No, kidding. However... I always say that if I
would move out of Holland, there are a couple of places I could go to. It had
to be an English-speaking country, since that's the only language I speak
besides Ducth. That leaves me with UK or USA, because Australia and New
Zealand, although I think those are very nice places to visit, are too far
away from the rocking world. Hm, just my opinion.

Jerry