Which HW records to hide from unbelievers

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Mon Jun 24 08:19:24 EDT 1996

Jon Browne wrote:

> I was goig to ask this question this week anyway. What's the one HW that
> makes you cringe. You know, the one that unbelivers must not hear, lest
> it confirm all their critisms!

Heh... I'd say much of BotBS, really - (it was my first HW album way
back in 89 or so, so I still have soft spot for it....), not that its
so terrible (apart from the thudding drums), but there's too much 80s
sleez rawk....But I think HW's version of Gimme Shelter (on It is the
Business of the Future To Be Dangerous... uh... IitBofFtBD...) is the
most laughable, sorry attempt at this song (or any song). Actually, I
consider the entire album the worst HW record in history.

Christian