HW: About last night..

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Mon Jun 24 08:58:22 EDT 1996

>         Overall, the show was _really_ impressive.  Not only did the Hawks
> trot out some keep surprising selections, but the BLANGA quotient was quite
> high and the canned sequencer instrumentals were kept at a relative minimum.
> Though you could still watch them wandering about poking into the backs
> of things with torches while the instumentals were playing sometimes ;)
> Gotta get some more humans on that stage Dave!

Hmm, there was me wonderin' if I could really be assed to go tonight. From
the generally positive comments here I think it definitely has to be done.
Sounds like you lot had a fun time - I managed to wangle an honourary spin
of _HotMG_ at the party I was at saturday but guess I better catch the real
thing.

>         But to finish off on a Hawkish note, looks like a good tour
> coming up!  Wish I had the cash to make it to more shows.

It's only an overdraft 8-)

Tim

ps: Anyone know if FoFP is lost in space or is he making the Ipswich gig  ?