Brain Surgeons Gig Tomorrow Night

Mon Jun 24 09:19:40 EDT 1996

Rich

Didn't see your post until this morning -- sorry I didn't see you at
the gig (or if I did, I didn't know it was you).

My quick and dirty review of the gig:  It was the best performance that
I've seen the band do yet (and I've now seen 'em 4 times).  Good crowd,
good sound, great set.  A lengthy review, dripping with adulations,
will be forthcoming in a day or so.  But, here's the setlist:

Name Your Monster
Career of Evil
Medusa
St. Vitus
Date With My Guitar
Language of Love
I Play the Drums
Gimme Nothin'
Time Will Take Care of You
Dominance and Submission
Cities on Flame (encore)
The Red and the Black (encore)

And they probably could have done 10 more encores, given the crowd's reaction.

More to come . . .

John