The Cyberspace Interviews [via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Mon Jun 24 09:24:45 EDT 1996

Andy Cobley wrote:

> Carl E. Anderson wrote:
> >
> > >         The Cyberspace interviews are now up on the Official WWW Site.
> > > http://www.hawkwind.com/
> > > The first interview that Hawkwind fans on the net can conduct is with Dave
> > > Brock himself.
> >         Should the list consider getting together a bunch of questions
> > so we can submit them with a minimum of repetition?
> >

> Sounds like a good idea, I've spent most of the morning
> rejecting ideas for questions to ask !

How about why the hell do HW re-record old tunes and put them on new
albums??? They've been doing this since the early 80s (Silver Machine,
Angels of Death, Assassins, Coded Languages, Sonic Attack etc.), and at
times, I feel ripped off because of it. Sometimes its sneaky, because
they just rename the track so you don't know about it until you buy it!!
Rarely (if ever) are the new versions any improvements over the old
ones. Why, Dave, WHY???? W H Y ? ? ? ? W  H  Y  ?  ?  ?  ?

Christian