BOTH: Hawkfrendz and Bolle (was Re: HW: Brixton)

Mon Jun 24 09:41:40 EDT 1996

Carl - ya didn't bring a copy of the FAQ across the pond with ya?

Well, from where I'm sitting at the moment, I don't have access to it
either, so I can't post Bolle's address.  But, if someone else doesn't
do it, you can have Trevor e-mail the fanclub for it:  bocfanclub at aol.com
Or, check the liners notes to *Eponymous*, *Trepanation*, or *Cult
Classic* (you did bring that one, didn't you  ;-) ).

BTW, yeah D+S rocked.  I was kinda hoping Albert was gonna use the
"Mike Watt" lyrics, but he sang the originals.

"Too much revolution..."

John

PS:  One more personal note to Carl -- based partly on your recommendation,
I tried out a Dod Bass Grunge.  I now own one - what fun I'm going to have!