TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC: Football Result

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Mon Jun 24 09:30:31 EDT 1996

On Mon, 24 Jun 1996, Andrew A. Apold wrote:

> >England Vs. Germany os Wednesday. That *is* the final! Whoever wins
> >that'll have no bother on Saturday.
>
> Czech Republic all the way....   (was pulling for Portugal...)

Well, I haven't seen the Czechs play, but judging by the way Germany
played on Sunday I would certainly not be surprised by an England win on
Wednesday, particularly if Klinsmann isn't fit to play, and if Ince is
back in the side. And if England go through on Wednesday, then anything's
possible next Sunday with the Wembley crowd behind them!

Dave
(our man in the Pub with a gallon of beer inside him and talking complete
bollocks)