The Cyberspace Interviews

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Mon Jun 24 10:55:33 EDT 1996

Andy C. and Carl agree....

> Carl E. Anderson wrote:
>>
>>>         The Cyberspace interviews are now up on the Official WWW Site.
>>> http://www.hawkwind.com/
>>> The first interview that Hawkwind fans on the net can conduct is with Dave
>>> Brock himself.
>>         Should the list consider getting together a bunch of questions
>> so we can submit them with a minimum of repetition?
>
> Sounds like a good idea, I've spent most of the morning
> rejecting ideas for questions to ask !

OK, I've already posted the question....'Hey Dave, when are we ever going to
see you strap on an acoustic guitar again, and here all those old acoustic
numbers like "The Demented Man" again??'

or something to that effect.  Now wouldn't that be even more of a surprise than
'Psi Power' or 'Steppenwolf'?

BTW, I think 'Aerospaceage Inferno' is the best track on Cap'n Lockheed, and am
jealous that I haven't seen them do it, but that I've heard Ejection 8 or 9
times, and The Right Stuff (another good one) a few times also.  You know, Alan
Davey can sing some tunes quite well I think, but I think his vocals on
'Ejection' were just awful.  And no one ever sang the 'eight times my weight'
bits between the chorus' 'Ejection' shouts.

Keith H.