HW: Ozrics and DB Question

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Mon Jun 24 10:53:44 EDT 1996

Hello--

        All this Ozric Tentacles bashing is getting a bit annoying. My
humble opinion is that anyone who doesn't like the Tentacles is missing
something.

        I'd like to ask Dave if there will ever be studio versions of the
"live only" tunes (Treadmill, Moonglum, and Back in the Box spring to
mind). And yes, I'd like to see a bit more DB guitar playing too. :-) He
may not be a great soloist, but he's an excellent rythm guitarist.

Guido

obCDplayer--Polytown by Torn/Karn/Bozzio

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse