The Cyberspace Interviews [via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Jun 24 13:50:28 EDT 1996

        Is someone keeping track of all the questions so that after
we've decided which questions suck and which don't :) we can submit them?

        Alot of our questions have leant more towards advice :) particularly
the "Goddam it Dave, ditch the sequencers, play yer guitar, sing, and
stop hiding behind your gear!" piece of advice :)

        Now, while I believe that it is to Hawkwind's benefit to get
some feedback from the fans, we should probably throw in some good
interviewesque kind of questions to keep the man from running away
and screaming :)

        Apart from the obvious HawkGrumbles ;)  I'd quite like to know
what album plans Hawkwind have for the future--what kind of things
they're thinking of doing.  For example, are they ever going to
resurrect the Earth Ritual concept?  I think that would be great, and
that its time has come.

        Maybe some human interest stuff:  What is a day or a week in
the life of Hawkwind or Dave Brock like?

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)