HW: Cyberspace interviews

Damon C Capehart dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Mon Jun 24 16:04:38 EDT 1996

On Mon, 24 Jun 1996, Andrew A. Apold wrote:
> First you get a list of questions you'd really like to have answered,
> but that  he might not like that much.  Then you get some really lousy,
> pissy ones, bringing up Nik and HLL as often as possible, and "why
> don't you ditch Doug Smith" type of questions.  You synchronise with
> the other person, and ask alternating questions, so they'd be more
> likely to view the good ones as a relief from the bad questions....
Well, too bad Star_Rats, who is moderating the interview, reads BOC-L, or
we might've been able to pull it off. :)

Damon Capehart          | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur         |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers