The Cyberspace Interviews [via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

Stephen Swann swann at MINDVOX.COM
Mon Jun 24 16:55:08 EDT 1996

#4 was meant for BOC-L consumption only, as I'm sure the various
snippy comments on the subject by other people were.  :-) I think
there's at least a majority consensus that we'd like Dave to unpack
the guitar again, but "nagging" him about it is far from our minds,
I'm sure.

Nagging Al and Deb is different, of course, because they're BOC-L
subscribers, which means they've signed up for the punishment.  :)

Steve
swann at panix.com