BOC: Buffalo Show 6/23/96

Brian Halligan BHalli5989 at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 24 18:56:00 EDT 1996

I was at that show too.  Sorry if I didn't go around introducing myself, but
I didn't know where the concert was until early that morning and things were
kind of rushed (like the set).  I was the young guy with the red hair, gotee
and WotT shirt just to the right of Buck.  This was my 1st BOC show!!!  It
was incredible to hear the Vigil, although Stairway and Before the Kiss
seemed a little lackluster.  Despite what I've heard about getting rid of the
big 3 songs, they were the ones I enjoyed the most (to my great surprise).  I
would've liked to have heard the new songs though...
     Let me just add that Eric made no mention of a new album.  Has his voice
always been so high pitched?  It reminded me of Ian Anderson's "pirate voice"
that he's forced to use now.

Rambling off.
Brian