HW: Crappest HW gig I've been to

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Jun 24 19:03:27 EDT 1996

>In message <9606240906.AA03628 at etlxd20c>, Rob
><etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE> writes
(a little snip here and there)

>I was goig to ask this question this week anyway. What's the one HW that
>makes you cringe. You know, the one that unbelivers must not hear, lest
>it confirm all their critisms!

For me the track that always gets the track skip button is Brittish Tribal
Music. I would put Mutation ZOne in there also along with about half of
Space Bandits.

Duane (who liked Sun Machine much better than F/i)

OBCD: Albert King - Blues at Sunset (remastered)

--
"There's a Starman waiting in the sky,
 he'd like to come and meet us,