HW: An obvious question

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue Jun 25 01:23:54 EDT 1996

On 24-JUN-1996 13:34:28.1 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Paul said:
   >>An obvious question for the "Cyberspace Interviews" is one I'm sure
   >is on >everybody's mind:
   >>Dave, why don't you play yer guitar more often???  It's not so much we
   >>want you to "shut up 'n' play yer guitar" more a "strut up and play yer
   >>guitar" (which brings us to a related question: why do you always hide
   >>behind the equipment at gigs?:).  Dave, we LIKE your guitar playing.
   >>(It's an integral part of the "Hawkwind sound.")  So let's hear more
   >of it. >Oh, and don't forget to pack an extra set of batteries for
   >your wah-wah >pedal...
   >If someone is counting votes for the favourite questions, I certainly
   >count for this one!
   >Jerry
   >MA

And just get a damned synth player. Listening to Love In Space (which grows
on me with each listen) and having never seen them live, I just can't see
how he can be making all the noises while guitar is blaring out at the same
time. Perhaps someone could explain this "sequencer" thing? Not bad
sounding, but I'd just be more comfortable knowing that these noises were
not generated simply by the press of a button...

Chuck
`[1;31;43mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive