MM single (DtI)

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue Jun 25 01:34:23 EDT 1996

On 14-JUN-1996 06:16:58.6 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Hi, Chuck
   >>    >PS! I'm looking for the "Dopes to Infinity" CD single by MM.
   >Anybody go t
   >>    >an extra one or know where I can get one?
   >>
   >> Pretty sure I saw this recently (along w/another single from the Dopes
   >> album). E-mail me yer address and I'll pick it up next time I'm
   >there (it's
   >> a 30-minute drive) if it's still there.
   >>
   >> Chuck
   >> `[1;32;43mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive
   >Should I send you a check or a money order? I live overseas...
   >my address is:
   >Christian Mumford
   >Bygdoy Alle 58 B
   >0265 Oslo
   >Norway
   >Christian

Oops, there it is. :) If you've already replied to my earlier request for
address, oh well...
Oh shit, Norway. Unless you're happy waiting a number of weeks for the
package, could you add another couple of bucks to that 10? If I send it 4th
rate (or whatever) it'll just cost a couple bucks...but if you want it
quicker, S&H will be a lot more...

Chuck
`[1;30;40mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive