HW: Questions (fwd)

Damon C Capehart dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Tue Jun 25 02:18:17 EDT 1996

I think Mr. Rats ("Can we call you Star?") meant to post this to the
entire list.  [Oopsie. :) ]  So here it be:

(Also, when/if you respond to this post, you'll probably want to change
"Damon Capehart wrote:" to "Star Rats wrote:".)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 00:30:22 -0500 (CDT)
From: Hawkwind <Star_rats at hawkwind.com>
To: Damon C Capehart <dcapehar at utdallas.edu>
Subject: Re: HW: Questions

At 09:57 PM 6/24/96 -0500, Damon C Capehart wrote:
>Another question for Mr. Star Rats:
>Since you are apparently subscribed to BOC-L, I assume you are reading
>all of those hypothetical questions we're posting.  With this in mind,
>might you use some of the questions posted here in the interview proper?

I am reading the mailing list and the questions that are posted. I'm
afraid that I will only use the questions submitted via the form on the
page.

By the way, there has been about 50 questions already about HW playing in
the US, so can we take that one as read from now on please everyone?

By the way, iIf anyone has ever sat down with Dave, they will know that
he responds better to questions about his latest musical projects, and
stage related subjects (equipment, lights, artwork and concepts). He's
not too good on specific dates/events either, but there must be some good
ones out there regarding HW history.

I am not trying to suggest or eliminate questions that you may want to
ask, it's just a FYI.

Yours,
       Star_rats