Which HW records to hide from unbelievers

Richard Lockwood richard.lockwood at TPD.CO.UK
Tue Jun 25 11:12:17 EDT 1996

>> I was goig to ask this question this week anyway. What's the one HW that
>> makes you cringe. You know, the one that unbelivers must not hear, lest
>> it confirm all their critisms!

>Heh... I'd say much of BotBS, really -

That'd be Bronicle of the Blabk Sword then?  Is this inability to pronounce
the letter "B" due to an abbident suffered whilst a sboolboy?  Or were you
attacked by a bat?
"Can you say the letter 'K'?"
"Oh yes, Khaki, Kettle, Kipling, Kuwait, Keeble Bollage Oxford."
.
.
Or have I just got this horribly wrong? *grin*

Cheers,

Rich.

** The grave of Karl Marx is just another Communist plot **