Which HW records to hide from unbelievers

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Tue Jun 25 06:27:15 EDT 1996

Richard Lockwood wrote:

> >> I was goig to ask this question this week anyway. What's the one HW that
> >> makes you cringe. You know, the one that unbelivers must not hear, lest
> >> it confirm all their critisms!
>
> >Heh... I'd say much of BotBS, really -
>
> That'd be Bronicle of the Blabk Sword then?  Is this inability to pronounce
> the letter "B" due to an abbident suffered whilst a sboolboy?  Or were you
> attacked by a bat?
> "Can you say the letter 'K'?"
> "Oh yes, Khaki, Kettle, Kipling, Kuwait, Keeble Bollage Oxford."
> .

Okay, wise arse, my mistake. Sorry, I mixed up the novel Bane of the
Black Sword with the album Chronicle of the Black Sword. OK?? . Hence
BotBS rather than CotBS!!!! Geez, picky, aren't we?

Bhristian