HW: Ozrics and DB Question

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Jun 24 13:06:14 EDT 1996

In message <9606241453.AA14063 at beaver.mbb.wesleyan.edu>, Guido Vacano
<gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU> writes
>Hello--
>
>        All this Ozric Tentacles bashing is getting a bit annoying. My
>humble opinion is that anyone who doesn't like the Tentacles is missing
>something.

I'm sorry, I really am. To be fair though if you could tell me tracks to
listen to, I'm prepared to listen without prejudice. I do trust the
group opinion on the list. What exactly am I missing here?

It could just be personal for me. I was a bit annoyed when Roly turned
up at 5 in the morning, literally, waking the neighbours shouting "It's
A Raid! Thought Police - open up!" asked for crash space and graphittied
my whole flat up while I slept and then when I woke up, was hanging out
of the window talking to the window cleaner about smack for
Christsakes!" (which I hasten to add, I've had nothing to do with,
ever.)

Or then there was the time my mum turned up to one of my gigs and got
off with Paul the OT Bongo Player/"percussionist" Cringe. ;(

I'll not mention the Ozrics again though. It's all a bit off-t really.
Sorry again.
--
Jon Browne