HW: Brixton, Brentwood and onwards

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Jun 25 07:39:33 EDT 1996

> I'd dragged a couple of friends along, and to be honest the place needed it
> since it was far from full.

        I bet a lot of people who might have gone to the othern southern
shows saved their shekels for the Brixton gig and went to that instead.
They should have done Brixton as a one-off and toured either earlier
in the spring or waited another month or two.
        By the end of July or August I could justify the expense of catching
another gig or two, but not right away!  If it hadn't been for the
Brixton/solstice gig I certainly would have been at Ipswich.  Come to
think of it, since I'm planning to try for the Langtree festival I
guess I already _have_ justified another HW gig in July! :)

Cheers,
Carl