Cyberspace interviews

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Jun 25 08:01:46 EDT 1996

> Well, I suppose we could have two hawkfans play "Good Hawkfan, Bad
> Hawkfan".
> First you get a list of questions you'd really like to have answered, but that
> he might not like that much.  Then you get some really lousy, pissy ones,
> bringing up Nik and HLL as often as possible, and "why don't you ditch
> Doug Smith" type of questions.  You synchronise with the other person,
> and ask alternating questions, so they'd be more likely to view the good
> ones as a relief from the bad questions....

        Yeah, but Dave isn't trapped in a little room getting the
third degree from us ;)  He can ignore any question he doesn't like
(if I were Dave, _I'd_ certainly ignore some of our questions/comments! ;)

        As the slogan of the Richard Thompson list goes (an actual
quote about the RT-list from RT!): "They're worse than real critics,
they're _amateur_ critics!"

        Though of course, on the other hand, _we're_ the ones buying
the albums ... ;)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)