off: R thompson

Ted Jackson jr. TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Tue Jun 25 09:20:44 EDT 1996

Carl sez

>         As the slogan of the Richard Thompson list goes (an actual
> quote about the RT-list from RT!): "They're worse than real critics,
> they're _amateur_ critics!"
>
>         Though of course, on the other hand, _we're_ the ones buying
> the albums ... ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Carl

Whoa!  Carl, can you supply any details for the Thompson list?  I'm a
huge fan of his, and would definitely want to subscribe.
thanks
theo

p.s.
Anyone out there know of any Jeff Beck list or web sites?  The Sony
one is for shit.  Also any fan club info etc.  Calling all Beck fans!
theo