Which HW records to hide from unbelievers

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Tue Jun 25 10:50:21 EDT 1996

On Tue, 25 Jun 1996, Richard Lockwood wrote:

> >Heh... I'd say much of BotBS, really -
>
> That'd be Bronicle of the Blabk Sword then?  Is this inability to pronounce
> the letter "B" due to an abbident suffered whilst a sboolboy?  Or were you
> attacked by a bat?

   It appears that the letter "C", not "B", is the problem, chowderhead.

    >:)
   Troy H.

  I love it.
  " The definition of a gentleman is someone who can play the bagpipes-
      but doesn't"
  (or is that "sequencer") :-)