Michael Moorcock

M R Godwin hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK
Tue Jun 25 12:08:39 EDT 1996

On Mon, 24 Jun 1996, Ted Jackson jr. (replying to Alex Garcia) wrote:

> Not being much of a sci-fi fan, I know nothing of MM.
> I would've liked some background info.  How he and EB met, started
> working together, etc.

Michael Moorcock is great and well worth reading! Check out this page:

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~oray/moorcock.html

to get an idea of his stuff. My favourite Moorcock books are the 'Dancers
at the end of time' trilogy and the first 4 Jerry Cornelius novels (The
Final Programme, A Cure for Cancer, The English Assassin, The Condition of
Muzak) but Eric Bloom seems to be more into the Elric 'sword-and-sorcery'
books and The Winds of Limbo, which I think is the one where the great
Sun Jester appears).

- Mike ('Can't tell Diz from Redcap') Godwin