Stirring up trouble....

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jun 25 13:29:26 EDT 1996

recently posted on alt.music.blueoystercult:

>: >CD.....but "Shooting Shark" and "Dancing in the Ruins" are nice and fresh
>: >sounding.Nice work people!.
>
>: That'd be cause for a lynch mob on BOC-L.... <g>
>
>Without going into, BOC-l isn't really worth hanging around anyway unless
>you're into Bouchard OC.  Sorry, but everything they accuse the AOL
>contingent of is mainfestly true in their rants about Albert = Good, BOC =
>Bad.
>
>Charlie Gow
>Brewery Of Cult
>Santa Rosa, CA

(the middle ">:" line was mine, the first ">:>" line was some new guy
reviewing WotT,
picking what he though were the standouts of the song selection...)

WELL.  Yes, it's edited somewhat, most of the rest was in regards to mistake
I made
thinking that SS was on CN (hey, if Swartz can do it, so can I)....

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)