Which HW records to hide from unbelievers

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jun 25 13:29:24 EDT 1996

>Hardman DK writes:

>But the brap, you bunch of boneheads.  This is BOB-L, not a playground.
>If you ban't stay on topib, we'll have to get Ben Bohen to banbel
>your abbess.

When did we get coneheads on this list?  I thought there were no aliens
allowed.  Except Alex, but he claims to be from France.

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)