Stirring up trouble....

Stephen Swann swann at MINDVOX.COM
Tue Jun 25 15:26:47 EDT 1996

John A Swartz writes:

  [ John's extensive rebuttal to a post on the net ]

> Please feel free to post this message to alt.music.blueoystercult --
> unfortunately I don't have access to it.  Please also request that anyone
> who has any further comments or follow-up posts to this thread on that
> newsgroup please also e-mail them to me (jswartz at mitre.org) as I won't
> see them otherwise.  Anyone who knows me knows I'm one of BOC's biggest
> fans (is the FAQ not proof enough?), but I also happen to be one of the
> Brain Surgeons' biggest fans.
>
> Please, someone post this for me to alt.music.blueoystercult.

John, man, just don't fret it.  About 4 people read
alt.music.blueoystercult, and half of them are BOC-L subscribers.  :-)

The guy who was doing the complaining wasn't here for the old days of
BOC-L, when promises of new new material and forthcoming albums
weren't greeted so cynically.  He didn't wait out the endless vigil
with us, while we praised Buck's concert performances (remember the
years when his fretboard technique was refered to as the "Hand of
God"?) and talked about Eric's interest in science fiction, and said
that Allen looked 150 years old ... ooops!  Well, 2 out of 3 ain't
bad.  :)

Steve
swann at panix.com