HW: tape requests for Brixton

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Jun 25 17:58:00 EDT 1996

        Boy am I getting snowed in with requests for copies of the
Brixton gig (aka Hawkwind and the BOC-L Tabernacle Choir ;) !!

        To everyone who has sent one: I've received your reply and
haven't had a chance to deal with it yet!  I've been pretty busy of
late though hopefully will be a bit freer in the days and weeks to
come.  I've saved all the requests I've been getting and will
get back to people.  If I get many more requests, I may consider
organising a tree ...

        Now, having said that, I need to desperately try to remember to
send Dave Berry the money I owe him for the covers tapes! :}

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)