in this corner...Albert

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Jun 25 18:37:22 EDT 1996

> > So who has the better new material?  BOC or Hawkwind :)  Actually,
> > tBS are more _consistent_ than either of the list mainstays :)
> >
> Well, both more consistent, and prolific as well.

        Well, actually, I think Hawkwind have probably released at least
as much new material as tBS--we need not count re-releases ...  But
certainly tBS are keeping their end up as far as releasing new material!
It's only BOC that need to get in gear!
        Another album or so from tBS and we'll be due a live one, I think!
:) ;)

> Even those slow-witted dudes must see the enthusiasm Al's
> generating among old-guard BOC fans by sticking to the original BOC
> canon:  crazed lyrics, heavy arrangements and enthusiastic vocals.

        Hey, it's got my support everytime :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)