BOC : ramble on :-)(was Goldmine)

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jun 25 22:27:56 EDT 1996

Al wrote::

>the summer so you won't have to wait too long (mere seconds in 3OC time);-)

Half-life time?  (Seems like half my lifetime.... actually, it's been now
ten years
(half my life) since the last new boc album....  okay, okay, it's somewhat less
than half my life, but who's counting?  (35.714% if you are...)

>I've been on this list for a couple years. I still enjoy it. I've seen
>people come and go (what happened to ROBO???). One thing I like is finding
>out a little bit about my fans as people. If you make it to a Surgeons gig,
>come up and introduce yourself to me. It's always a kick to see what
>someone looks like and it's also good to see old friends again.

I don't know what happened to Robo, his page on P* has been languishing
with a front page and discarded links the last few times I checked.

You're too good for words, Al.

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Guildmaster of Reeves
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)