Which HW records to hide from unbelievers

Damon C Capehart dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Wed Jun 26 01:39:51 EDT 1996

On Tue, 25 Jun 1996, Carl E. Anderson wrote:
> (someone else wrote):
> > > What a pair of silly bunts!
> > But the brap, you bunch of boneheads.  This is BOB-L, not a
> > playground.  If you ban't stay on topib, we'll have to get Ben Bohen
> > to banbel your abbess.
> Haven't we killed the religious discussion?  Banbeling abbess?
> Why, you blasphemous so-and-so .....

Well, you have to admit that *does* kind of look like speaking in
tongues. :)

Damon Bapehart        | "I think we should eliminate semibolons from the
aka Le Monsieur       |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous boworkers