OFF: More list history trivia...

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Jun 26 07:42:11 EDT 1996

> >  I think when I joined (spring '92?) the list was still on
> > Steve's machine in Buffalo ... ah, remember when the server died and
> > FoFP set up the temporary "Hawkwind List" out of castle at edinburgh?
> >         Ahhhh ... CyberNostalgia!  I must be getting old :)
>
> The server that died wasn't the University of Buffalo server.

        Yeah, I knew it was after the move from Buffalo, but I couldn't
remember the circumstances.  Now it all comes flooding back ;)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)