BOC : ramble on :-)(was Goldmine)

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jun 26 08:22:57 EDT 1996

>>Half-life time?  (Seems like half my lifetime.... actually, it's been now
>>ten years
>>(half my life) since the last new boc album....  okay, okay, it's somewhat
less
>>than half my life, but who's counting?  (35.714% if you are...)
>
>        Are we counting Imaginos as the last album full of original material
>or at least novel arrangements by BOC?  That's what, 1988, so 8 years.
>Or a third of my life.
>        Now if we go back to Club Ninja, (uhh...'86?) that's up to

Club Ninja, so when speaking of waiting we can say "I spent ten years..."
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)