OFF: More list history trivia...

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Wed Jun 26 11:30:39 EDT 1996

On the great Collapsing Wrung Incident of boc-l ...

> > One problem nags me though - I'm sure I remember the name of Bob
> > Netherton in connection with this - tho' I could be wrong.
>
> I think my memory is going, too.  I have the distinct recollection that
> Steve handed over the list to "the two Bens"---though I don't remember
> the surname of the "other" Ben (the one who lost his job abruptly and
> thereby precipitated the entire fracas).

Nah, it was definitely Bob & Ben. I drifted around in limbo for a couple of
days, sent some mail to FoFP, and a day or so later got that "Attention, this
is your captain speaking " multicast mail. Its probably archived for posterity
*somewhere* round here.

Tim