OFF: boc-l history trivia -Reply

Brad M. Lauchnor BLAUCHNO at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Wed Jun 26 12:57:20 EDT 1996

>>> bart <bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK> 06/26/96 10:25am >>>
This was Ben's return to serenity and normality message after the rift.

   Your new Sole Surviving Humble Moderator, (YnSSHM)
   Ben Cohen

Sheesh, I've been trying to figure that one (YnSSHM) out for almost 2
years now. Guess I should have asked someone who's been on the list
"hundreds of years before the dawn of history". I won't tell you some of
the ones I came up with ;).
BTW, I'd be lost w/o Ben. Thanks tons for continuing good work.

Brad L.    blauchno at deq.state.ut.us