BOC-L awards

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jun 26 15:24:24 EDT 1996

Just thought we could print up some certificates or something for awards
and have an e-mail awards show for categories like (all members may vote):

Band that most resembles BOC that do not have any members from BOC
in them.

Best appearance of BOC in another media:
nominees:  S. Roeser, Goldmine article
                    the guy who did the BOCDOOM2.wad
                    Ripper, CD-ROM game with DFTR (we're doing last year or so,
                    otherwise we'd have Stoned Age vs. Halloween etc.)

that kind of stuff.  This is just preliminary, we need to iron these things out
before voting, if it seems worthy.  We could do the same thing for Hawkwind,
except the category "Band that most resembles Hawkwind that does not have
any ex hawkwinders" would eliminate about half the sf bands on the planet.
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)