NetHawks T-Shirts

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Thu Jun 27 04:48:14 EDT 1996

>>I'd like one, yes!
>As would I!
>>Jerry
>Chris

Tonight I saw the first NetHawk shirt! Bill Stewart wore one to the gig at
the Paradiso. Hm, I really like that one!
He had the English version (as Rob explained to me). Bill liked the American
version as well (ISoS / Kronos / ME-262 design), but Rob thought it was "too
much". I would still love to get one!

Jerry