HW videos???

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Jun 27 07:38:56 EDT 1996

> I don't believe Hawkwind ever made a music video (but correct me if
> I'm wrong)... wouldn't that be kinda cool? We should ask Dave Brock if
> he ever plans to get Hawkwind on MTV! Perhaps do an edited "Sputnik
> Stan" or a techno-remix!? I visualize a cool psychedelic fractal
> hawk-thing....

        Actually, they _did_ make a video for "Images" ... but the master
tape got stolen before it reached MTV or something like that (typical ;)

        I've got a grainy NTSC copy of it off of Chris Bruce (no, it's
in the States, so I can't make further copies at this time, I'm
afraid!).  It is actually pretty cool.  On the low budget side, but
some bands spend a lot of money to make a video that looks pretty
low-budget :)

        Meanwhile, I await the first Brain Surgeons video ... ;)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)