BOC: BOCgigs

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Fri Jun 28 01:40:09 EDT 1996

BOCgigs has been extended again. The list contains no less than 404 gigs. OK,
way below the one and a half thousand HW gigs on Bernhard's list, but it's a
good start, I think. And Manuel still has a lot to mail me! Keep the dates
coming, Manuel.

When I have a week off or something, I will try and include graphics as well.
Maybe scan a couple of album covers. Manuel, could you try and scan the
tickets you have? Might be a good idea to include those cases of verification
as well?

Jerry

Yes, I know - all this because of someone (I won't call names, Chris) asked
whether something like this existed... :-)