HW videos???

Andy Cobley acobley at MIC.DUNDEE.AC.UK
Fri Jun 28 05:12:10 EDT 1996

Hawkwind wrote:

> There is also reported to be a clip of them playing in a club in the film of
> Moorcock's 'Final Programe', although I'm buggered if I could find it.

There is a band playing in  that film, but it's a long time since
I've seen it.  If I rememeber correctly there is a VERY small clip
of jerry walking through a club, and off to one side a band are playing.

You see so little of the band it may or may not have been hawkwind.

BTW
Can you get the final program on VHS or Laserdisk ?

And C

--
Javap-uk, a uk mailbase for Java programmers
To join javap-uk send the command:
mailbase at mailbase.ac.uk