HW videos/final programme

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Fri Jun 28 04:23:03 EDT 1996

Andy Cobley wrote:

> Hawkwind wrote:
>
> > There is also reported to be a clip of them playing in a club in the film of
> > Moorcock's 'Final Programe', although I'm buggered if I could find it.
> >

> There is a band playing in  that film, but it's a long time since
> I've seen it.  If I rememeber correctly there is a VERY small clip
> of jerry walking through a club, and off to one side a band are playing.
>
> You see so little of the band it may or may not have been hawkwind.
>
> BTW
> Can you get the final program on VHS or Laserdisk ?

I have it on VHS (PAL), but it has a poor sound quality... it was just
broadcast on Norwegian TV6 _twice_ in the last two months!! I'll check
over the weekend (but I'm lending it to someone on Sunday) for Hawkwind,
but I don't think they're the band in the club.... I doubt the movie is
availible commercially.

Christian