Love in space

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Sat Jun 29 09:39:00 EDT 1996

       I just borrowed the Love in pace CD from Chris Raymond and it has two
       disc 2. I thought I had heard that someone had reported a version with
       two disc 1?? Anyway, what I heard I was quite impressed with. The
       version of Xenomorph is great.. The synth fills between nearly every
       song slow the overall energy, but the songs are good and the
       production quality i stellar.. I wonder how much is studio overdubs..?
       Does anyone yet know where it was recorded??

       ObCD- Groundhogs- Solid
       ObCassette- Allman Brothers- Phiily 5./22/95