BOC: WebSites?

Joseph Brooks jbrooks at CONNECTNET.COM
Sat Jun 29 10:57:11 EDT 1996

Hello.. Thought I'd come out of lurk mode here and ask you all about BOC
websites. I am developing a music page which will include a BOC section and
I'd like to include some links to a few of the better BOC sites. The ones I
used to know seem to be gone..

So if you have a BOC related web site or know the URL to a good one, please
mail it to me or post it on the list... Thanks in advance!

Oh and while my site is not complete yet (especially the music page), if
you'd like to check it out, see the address below in my sig..

Keep those ears meltin' and eyes burnin'...
     _
  | | \   *jbrooks at connectnet.com                   | "What ever you do,
  | | <   *http://www2.connectnet.com/~jbrooks      |  take care of your
|_| |_/   *WALSTIB / Keep our Internet free!        |  shoes" -- Phish